Ady brings a range of experiences and skills with him to inform his celebrant work. He has trained in a range of spiritual practices, which are historically, culturally and theologically informed, over the last 20+ years. He initially trained in the UK with various international groups and experts, and since 2006 has continued his training in Aotearoa/New Zealand, along with his wife. Ady can work with you to develop meaningful, unique celebrations and occasions to meet your needs. Ady usually works alongside his wife both behind the scenes and for public and private events, and they have together created and officiated many types of unions, passing’s, rights of passage, workshops and gatherings.
Acorn Celebrancy is informed by:
– Client oriented respect and regard
– Respect for individually meaningful beliefs
– A wide and embracing range of spiritual practices
– A wide and embracing range of cultural practices and knowledge
– Passion and love for the arts
– Unique self expression
You can contact him in Aotearoa/New Zealand at firstname.lastname@example.org or on his mobile 0064 21 027 29604.